Share this Story
“Juju” Will Kill Your Black Stars Career, says Charles Taylor
Posted on: 4th February,2022
Ex-Ghana international, Charles Taylor has forewarned foreign players against leaping to chances of Black Stars call up because of the uncontrolled utilization of “dark wizardry”.
But since there is absence of solidarity in the Ghana group, different players coming on board are terrified of the dark enchantment related with the squad,” the former hearts of Oak forward told Ebusua fm. “
The Black Stars camp is a different place altogether..
It was in the Black Stars that I saw teammates shower with unknown concoctions,” Charles Taylor told Ebusua fm.
Ghana are facing Nigeria more than two legs in the last period of the qualifiers for one of Africa’s space at the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar this year.
- Actor Michael B. Jordan crashes his Ferrari in Hollywood
- Israeli Airstrikes Intensify with Strikes on 200 Hamas Targets in Gaza
- Critical iOS 17 Security Flaws Addressed in Apple’s Urgent Update
- Arsenal Secures Top Spot; Newcastle Soars with Sixth Win
- London Premiere of Beyoncé’s Renaissance Film Lights Up the Red Carpet with Celebrities
Africa: Reason Why CAF rejected Baba Yara Sports Stadium for 2022 World Cup play-offs against Nigeria• February 2, 2022
LATEST MOVIES & TV SERIES
© 2021. Dovismall.com All Rights Reserved.