Amazon Music Unlimited is a premium music streaming service that provides access to over 90 million songs without any ads. You can enjoy music on various devices, including smartphones, tablets, computers, and smart speakers.
To redeem your free 3-month trial of Amazon Music Unlimited, follow these steps:
1. Visit the Amazon Music Unlimited website: https://www.amazon.com/music/unlimited.
2. Click on the “Start Free Trial” button.
3. Sign in to your existing Amazon account or create a new account.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process and activate your free trial.
Once you have successfully redeemed your free trial, you will gain full access to all the features offered by Amazon Music Unlimited for a period of 3 months. After the trial period ends, you will be billed the regular monthly subscription fee, which is $10.99 per month or $8.99 per month for Amazon Prime members.
During your free trial, you can enjoy the following features:
– Ad-free listening experience.
– Unlimited skips to switch between songs.
– Ability to download songs for offline listening.
– Compatibility with a wide range of devices.
– Access to exclusive content.
If you decide to cancel your subscription after the free trial period, you can do so at any time. Simply go to your Amazon Music Unlimited settings and click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
Apart from the standard free trial, there are a few other ways to obtain a trial of Amazon Music Unlimited:
– If you purchase an eligible Amazon device like an Echo speaker or Fire TV Stick, you can receive a 3-month free trial of Amazon Music Unlimited.
– If you’re a student, you can avail a 6-month free trial of Amazon Music Unlimited through your school.
– Members of the military can receive a 4-month free trial of Amazon Music Unlimited.
These additional trial offers provide extended periods of access to Amazon Music Unlimited, depending on the eligibility criteria.