Share this Story
Frank Lampard: Everton appoint former Chelsea boss as new manager to replace Rafael Benitez
Posted on: 30th January,2022
Everton have appointed Frank Lampard as their new manager on a two-and-a-half-year contract to replace the sacked Rafael Benitez.
Everton had been searching for a successor to Benitez after he was sacked earlier this month in the wake of their 2-1 defeat at Norwich.
I would think if he does accept the job, if he does become the next Everton manager it will be very exciting, but let’s not underestimate he would have a massive job on his hands.
Everton rank bottom for high turnovers in the Premier League this season, while they’re one of four sides yet to take advantage of such situations On Friday, former Everton striker Wayne Rooney revealed he turned down the chance to talk with the Toffees about their managerial vacancy because he wants to stay as Derby boss.
Rooney said: “Everton approached my agent and asked me to interview for the vacant job, which I turned down.
- Actor Michael B. Jordan crashes his Ferrari in Hollywood
- Israeli Airstrikes Intensify with Strikes on 200 Hamas Targets in Gaza
- Critical iOS 17 Security Flaws Addressed in Apple’s Urgent Update
- Arsenal Secures Top Spot; Newcastle Soars with Sixth Win
- London Premiere of Beyoncé’s Renaissance Film Lights Up the Red Carpet with Celebrities
Europe:Barcelona close to signing Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang on loan until end of season – report
UK:Mason Greenwood’s girlfriend Harriet Robson shares pictures of bloody face after accusing star of domestic violence
January 16, 2022
LATEST MOVIES & TV SERIES
January 29, 2022
© 2021. Dovismall.com All Rights Reserved.